I am pleased to announce the first stable release of OpenQBMM, which includes the following features:
- Implementation of the Extended Quadrature Method of Moments for lognormal and gamma kernel density functions.
- Implementation of univariate population balance solver with kernels for aggregation, breakup and growth, diffusion.
- pbeFoam – Population balance solver for zero-dimensional problems, mostly used to test kernels.
- pbeTransportFoam – Population balance solver with transport to address problems where the velocity field of the underlying flow is known and fixed.
- buoyantPbePimpleFoam – Coupled PBE-flow solver.
- Verification and validation suite for pbeFoam.
- Tutorials for pbeTransportFoam.
Forum announcement: http://openqbmm.freeforums.net/thread/2/openqbmm-1-released
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.