The OpenQBMM repository at GitHub has been reorganized as follows:
- the master branch is now based on OpenFOAM v1912 instead than OpenFOAM 7 to facilitate synchronization with the sub-module in OpenFOAM from www.openfoam.com
- the development branch based on OpenFOAM 7 from openfoam.org has been renamed development-openfoam.org
- a new branch development-openfoam.com was added to track developments done on the code targeting the develop branch from the GitLab repository at www.openfoam.com
- the openfoam.com branch remains synchronized with master and is used to create the git submodule included www.openfoam.com
The immediate impact on users is the following:
- users relying on OpenFOAM 7 can continue using OpenQBMM using the development-openfoam.org branch
- users relying on OpenFOAM v1912 or following can use either the master or development-openfoam.com branch
- user relying on OpenFOAM develop (ESI Gitlab) can use the master and development-openfoam.com branch, or use the git submodule provided directly via the openfoam.com GitLab repository.
Please, report feedback using the GitHub issue tracker.